We had so much fun on Halloween night. It was Will's last and final day of anesthesia which means no more nice predictable schedule for us. So we had to make the most of it together. We planned on going trick or treating here in our neighborhood but the wind was blowing (more like howling) and the temperature was staying in the 41-46 degree range outside so at the very last minute I decided to throw everyone in the car and head down to Mall of America for Halloween. I was being a little vain and I did not want to put a thick coat over their cute costumes. I guess next year I will have to choose a costume in which each child can layer up on the inside. Rex and Ella enjoyed playing with their candy and carrying their cute trick or treat bags everywhere. We were surprised to see how outgoing Rex was and how the scary costumes did not seem to bother the kids at all. Rex and Ella spent the rest of the evening looking at and playing with their candy. Next, I need to make it magically disappear soon.
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Trick-or-Treaters
We had so much fun on Halloween night. It was Will's last and final day of anesthesia which means no more nice predictable schedule for us. So we had to make the most of it together. We planned on going trick or treating here in our neighborhood but the wind was blowing (more like howling) and the temperature was staying in the 41-46 degree range outside so at the very last minute I decided to throw everyone in the car and head down to Mall of America for Halloween. I was being a little vain and I did not want to put a thick coat over their cute costumes. I guess next year I will have to choose a costume in which each child can layer up on the inside. Rex and Ella enjoyed playing with their candy and carrying their cute trick or treat bags everywhere. We were surprised to see how outgoing Rex was and how the scary costumes did not seem to bother the kids at all. Rex and Ella spent the rest of the evening looking at and playing with their candy. Next, I need to make it magically disappear soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nanci I am SO happy for blogs because I loved seeing your cute little cowgirl and cowboy for Halloween :) Ella and Rex look SO cute. I love your Halloween house decorating too. What a cute mom to have such fun activities!!!
What could be better than trick or treating at the Mall of America? The kids look adorable!
Post a Comment