Monday, November 5, 2007

Happy Anniversary!!! 8 Years Today!


Where has the time gone? It truly feels like I have always known Will and it is hard to remember life before him. Technically we have been together for 13 years but nobody really counts that. Recently Elena saw this photo of us and said, "Wow, you guys look young." I guess it is a clue that we are getting older. I am thankful that I have a good friend like Will to grow old with. Happy 8 Years together Will!

8 comments:

Emily Norby said...

Congratulations! Also, I'm really impressed with the new look on your blog. Very nice!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Has it really been that long? You do look so young! J/K. I love the blog!

Chrissy said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are as cute as ever!

Fancy new background Nanci!

adventure knitter said...

You guys are so cute! 8 years...wow!

amanda said...

Happy Anniversary!

What a BEAUTIFUL wedding picture!

The Farnsworth Family said...

Yay! Congrats & Happy Anniversary! You guys are so great together.

Carson Calderwood said...

Congrats!

Starley Family said...

Congratulations! 13 all together huh! Wow. You guys really are an awesome couple!