Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Photo Shoot




Today I picked up Rex and Ella's pictures for Christmas and Halloween. We took these pictures when Will had time off and looking back I don't know if I could have ever done it by myself. We could not get them to look at the camera at the same time and they would not smile at the same time either. They quickly became bored and were tired of listening to me sing songs and make funny faces in hopes that they would smile at the camera. Then we had to change their Christmas outfits into their Halloween costumes just to confuse them some more. Rex and Ella refused to give up their ornaments so, to keep them smiling I allowed them to hold the ornaments for their Halloween pictures. The poor photographer took a ton of pictures but only a few turned out cute. If Will is still MIA over the next couple of weeks I just might have to use one of these pictures for a Christmas card.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What SWEET pictures. You can tell what good friends they are just by the way they touch and look at each other. The are adorable and you have them dressed so cute. Can't wait for them to come to Az so we can play.

amanda said...

Oh Nanci- those are the cutest pics ever!
I love the one where Ella is leaning onto Rex. So sweet!

Ella sure is a lucky girl with those long dark lashes!

Emily said...

I absolutely love the pictures with the ornaments! They are beautiful children!

Starley Family said...

You are my hero. This is really late but I just read your bio. I love that you have been so adventurous in your moves. Way to go. Let's see MD, DE, MN...where did you start from (AZ?). I whine about moving after the GPR but I haven't had to move at all during dental school so I have nothing to complain about. Again way to go. Oh and the pictures are darling. I can't believe how cute Ella's "tails" are.