A member of The Who, said, "With a lineup like that you'll go down like a lead balloon." You don't say? A fan paid $170,000 for a pair of tickets for a one time reunion show in London to see Led Zeppelin. I have told Will many times over the years that I would love to see them in concert, but they have been broken up since I was four years old. I enjoy listening to this band more than any other group out there and although I think it is sick to pay that kind of money to see anybody I am glad to see that someone out there recognizes that they are a great band. I even contemplated this ridiculous thought once when I was young, "Could I marry someone who does not like Led Zeppelin?" Thankfully Will does and thankfully I have grown up a lot since I had those dumb thoughts. I would pay a pretty penny to see them but since we currently have no pretty pennies laying around the house I will just have to envy anyone that gets the one time opportunity to see them in concert.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
$170,000
A member of The Who, said, "With a lineup like that you'll go down like a lead balloon." You don't say? A fan paid $170,000 for a pair of tickets for a one time reunion show in London to see Led Zeppelin. I have told Will many times over the years that I would love to see them in concert, but they have been broken up since I was four years old. I enjoy listening to this band more than any other group out there and although I think it is sick to pay that kind of money to see anybody I am glad to see that someone out there recognizes that they are a great band. I even contemplated this ridiculous thought once when I was young, "Could I marry someone who does not like Led Zeppelin?" Thankfully Will does and thankfully I have grown up a lot since I had those dumb thoughts. I would pay a pretty penny to see them but since we currently have no pretty pennies laying around the house I will just have to envy anyone that gets the one time opportunity to see them in concert.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
someone ridiculously awesome must have gotten Rex that shirt......hmmmm
Post a Comment