We had a fun Thanksgiving this year. It snowed the whole day but the snow did not stick, so it was perfect driving weather. We have so much to be thankful for this year and it was nice to celebrate it with new friends. It made me remember last year when we were able to spend it with three other families from dental school. We miss the Lan fam, Greenley fam, and Jacobsen fam A TON! We were so lucky to be with you guys last year. Now we are in a different phase of our lives or wait......no, we are still in that school phase. This morning I went to the grocery store and saw on my car themometer that it read 8 degrees outside. With the wind chill it was -10 and my face started to feel stiff and my hands were craving a pair of gloves. It really was not bad until the wind kicked up a little. The kids played outside and did not seem to mind the great coldness. I honestly think that people have talked it up so much that I was expecting it to feel unbearable. Well, so far it is not bad.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Chilly Thanksgiving
We had a fun Thanksgiving this year. It snowed the whole day but the snow did not stick, so it was perfect driving weather. We have so much to be thankful for this year and it was nice to celebrate it with new friends. It made me remember last year when we were able to spend it with three other families from dental school. We miss the Lan fam, Greenley fam, and Jacobsen fam A TON! We were so lucky to be with you guys last year. Now we are in a different phase of our lives or wait......no, we are still in that school phase. This morning I went to the grocery store and saw on my car themometer that it read 8 degrees outside. With the wind chill it was -10 and my face started to feel stiff and my hands were craving a pair of gloves. It really was not bad until the wind kicked up a little. The kids played outside and did not seem to mind the great coldness. I honestly think that people have talked it up so much that I was expecting it to feel unbearable. Well, so far it is not bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love how both kids have their tongues out! So cute!
I missed Thanksgiving with your family this year too. Getting done with school two years earlier will give me time to find Will a job close to us in the Northwest. The Hasketts are doing a good job recruiting us.
Post a Comment