Tuesday, November 27, 2007

MD memories

Chad, Will, John, and Steve on their 180 mile bike ride
Outer Banks NC with the Jacobsens and Adams in the background
The Ladies
Mormon Mafia
White Coat Ceremony/Dinner In A CUP
Lila and Aaron
Laurel, Me, Katie, Amanda, and Chrissy

I hope that nobody gets upset with me for posting these pictures. I found them as I was browsing through some old photos. It was so nice to see familar faces again and to reflect on the good old times. Well, probably the stressful times for Will.

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Memories are great, but we will no longer be friends if you don't delete or crop the beach picture. Yikes! Nine months pregnant at the beach, not a good idea!

KatieB said...

wasn't i pregnant too? i can't even remember now. ugh. i cracked up at that picture from the bike ride. jon and steve are the only ones who look like they know what they're doing. chad called me that night begging for me to come pick him up his butt hurt so bad! you should see him now in his padded bike shorts....