Tonight was our ward Halloween party and the kids had a ball. I decided to dress them alike since they are too young to care what they are for Halloween. An older lady asked if Ella was a mexican for Halloween. I just knodded. Um, 1/4 mexican if anyone cares. I saw a lot of princess costumes that made me realize what I have to look forward to in the years to come. We left at almost 8pm and the party was still going with games and activities. We missed out on the trunk or treat but we figured that we will get our dose of that on Halloween night. Otherwise it was a fun filled night and I am so proud that Rex kept his hat on the entire time.
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Ward Party
Tonight was our ward Halloween party and the kids had a ball. I decided to dress them alike since they are too young to care what they are for Halloween. An older lady asked if Ella was a mexican for Halloween. I just knodded. Um, 1/4 mexican if anyone cares. I saw a lot of princess costumes that made me realize what I have to look forward to in the years to come. We left at almost 8pm and the party was still going with games and activities. We missed out on the trunk or treat but we figured that we will get our dose of that on Halloween night. Otherwise it was a fun filled night and I am so proud that Rex kept his hat on the entire time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
they look so cute!! i am so jealous, Jett has a really cute cowboy costume that will have to wait until next year ): because he is too stubborn! and tell Ella, "Way to Represent the vatos"
You did a great job dressing them up. Cute pictures. They both are starting to be camera posers with their cute smiles. Who enjoyed it more, Rex & Ella or Nanci & Will?
I love the new background! Very festive. And that cowgirl costume is darling!
cutest costumes EVER!!!
cutest costumes EVER!!!
Post a Comment