We thought that it would be fun to make some halloween treats that the kids could have a part in. Rex was so excited about the cookies that he could hardly wait to put the frosting on he just wanted to go straight to eating the cookie. Rex and Ella had so much fun with the gingerbread house that we had to really force them away from it when too much sugar was consummed. I think that we will have to do this again for Christmas.
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Halloween Treats
We thought that it would be fun to make some halloween treats that the kids could have a part in. Rex was so excited about the cookies that he could hardly wait to put the frosting on he just wanted to go straight to eating the cookie. Rex and Ella had so much fun with the gingerbread house that we had to really force them away from it when too much sugar was consummed. I think that we will have to do this again for Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh how cute!! I love the pictures with Rex & Ella and their frosting covered faces!! What a great idea! I'll need to remember that! :)
How fun! You are such a good mom...the kids looked like they really enjoyed that frosting! They also make a pretty cute pair of cow-kids!
What a good idea! They look like happy kids!
You are the coolest mom ever. Your kids obviously had a blast with the decorating!
And I love their costumes!
Post a Comment