Thursday, January 10, 2008

Will who?


busy (cookie mom)
Originally uploaded by vrot01
I have not been able to get to the computer to blog anything lately. Will is on what I call a "suicide rotation". I know that sounds awful, but this rotation has been bloody insane around here. Since Nov. 1 Will has been working a full seven days a week except for Thanksgiving and Christmas with anywhere from 14-18 hr days. The poor guy has lost a grand total of 34 pounds from this lovely resident life. But do not worry, this rotation will change in March so it can only get better right? As for now I am wearing all of the hats around here so I will try to find time somewhere in my life to update my blog again.

5 comments:

Cathy said...

hey nanci, this is your long lost cousin cathy. i LOVE your blog! it has been fun reading it and seeing you have been up to for the last few years, and on the other side of the states. your kids are soooo cute! i hear you about the "all inclusive mother/father figure". i did that for 9 years until kris got the "wonderful promotion" that we so greatly appreciate now!! he worked 16 to 18 hour days except for sundays, and we were lucky if he had a saturday here and there off. i feel your pain. hey, what are the names of the two mexican joints that you were talking about in a previous post. we are gonna go on the hunt for them and try them out. we are sick of the nasty filberto "mystery meat" food. we love the authentic stuff! love and hugs, cathy

Anonymous said...

hang in there...

KatieB said...

i wish i could go on a suicide rotation and lose 34 pounds...

amanda said...

Sorry Nanci-
Hang in there!

Nanci said...

Cathy, send me your email and I will get you the info on those yummy restaurants.

nancifarnsworth@hotmail.com