Something weird is happening to me. When we came here last April to find a place to live it was still snowing outside and the temps were somewhere in the 30's. We saw crazy people wearing shorts and flip flops at Mall of America. I think now I am starting to understand what this cold weather can do to people. Today it was 22 degrees outside and that is the warmest it has been in quite awhile. I took my gloves off and I even took the kids' mittens off as well (yes, that's right). TRUST ME it totally felt warm enough to not wear anything over our hands but I did leave their coats and hats on. I am starting to drive the actual speed limit just like my fellow neighbors and I am extra curtious at the four way stop signs. Yikes, I'm becoming one of them!
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Minnesotan, don't cha know?
Something weird is happening to me. When we came here last April to find a place to live it was still snowing outside and the temps were somewhere in the 30's. We saw crazy people wearing shorts and flip flops at Mall of America. I think now I am starting to understand what this cold weather can do to people. Today it was 22 degrees outside and that is the warmest it has been in quite awhile. I took my gloves off and I even took the kids' mittens off as well (yes, that's right). TRUST ME it totally felt warm enough to not wear anything over our hands but I did leave their coats and hats on. I am starting to drive the actual speed limit just like my fellow neighbors and I am extra curtious at the four way stop signs. Yikes, I'm becoming one of them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are too funny! I can't believe you think 22 degrees out is warm enough to not have mittens on. It is 70 degrees out here and I am in jeans and long sleeve. BTW I never thought I would say it, but I miss The Office too!
We had 22 degrees this week and I thought I was going to crack into pieces if I slipped and fell!
Yeah sure ya betcha! Isn't it funny when we start to "blend" in?
I'm glad it's getting a little "warmer" for you guys!
Post a Comment