Saturday, January 12, 2008

Christmas In Arizona











5 comments:

KatieB said...

love love love the toes! and also, is that your dad packin' the gun while holding your kids? :) love that too...

amanda said...

Looks like you had fun! I'm glad you finally updated- I kept checking...waiting...!
I really like the toes too- that is some detail!

Nanci said...

Yes, that is my dad and yes, that is a loaded weapon on his hip. He is a retired police officer now working for the county attorney's office on the gang force where hunts down all the Vato Cholos and tries to get them in court. He is also wearing a bullet proof vest under his shirt in the photo. It scares me that he does this kind of stuff for a living.

Anonymous said...

We had a great time seeing you guys also! You'll have to remind me where you get your toes done at, I love them everytime.

Cathy said...

i wish that we could have planned something where we all could have gotten together and had some good food and some good laughs and caught up on what everyone was doin. i get to see matt every so often at aarons. he is doin soooo good! wow, your dad hasnt even changed since i last saw him at your wedding. i cracked up at your talkin of the cholos and the vatos that live in lovely ghetto arizona. you forgot about the mohathos though! LOL! love the pics though!