I have wanted to go see what the fuss was about these frozen falls soon after we moved to the arctic blast of Minnesota. It was an amazing sight to see. We picked a darn cold day to go. As you will see down below, there are no other people outside except for us. Next year the bridge will open up and we will be able to get a lot closer. In the past people have walked right up to the falls and skated on the ice. We won't be doing anything of the sort but I hope to get closer pictures next winter. Not that I'm looking forward to next winter or anything like that.

Will and Rex checkin' out the frozen falls

Lots of slipping and sliding on the sidewalks, but eventually we made it to the falls

We are the only fools out on this cold day

Minnehaha Falls frozen solid

Sunglass Crew
2 comments:
Yay! I'm so happy to see a new post! You got some amazing pictures there. It looks soooooo cold. I love Ella's glasses, too! I'm surprised she has them on and they're not broken! Oh, wait... she's a GIRL! Yeah... my boys' glasses never last long. So, I think it's time for you guys to get out of the cold. Wanna come for a visit??
Nice shades :) And you seriously need them too, the snow really magnifies the brightness. I've never actually been to Minnehaha Falls but I learned about them and I always thought the name was so funny. I never forgot the name during a quiz in MN history class.
Post a Comment