this is so funny. I have been bombared with people telling us to go and eat at this place and then I pull up your blog and you too are telling me. It's definitely a sign!
We have been so lucky since we moved. They have followed us everywhere. First in Manhattan and then Oregon about 30 minutes away. They just opened one now only 10 minutes away. I think they are following Eric. They lose business when he doesn't live close by. Good stuff!
We have been married for 11 years and have 4 kids Rex, Ella, Olivia, and Logan. In those 11 years we moved 7 times and lived in 4 different states. We are enjoying our adventures as Will's XYZ+ years of school and residency bring us here, there, and everywhere.
7 comments:
No fair! That brings back good memories of pregnancy cravings. :)
Is that kind of like In-N-Out? It looks similar...
Nothing like burgers and fries to make you feel at home.
I have to agree with Elena...no fair! We have been searching for a good burger joint out here with pretty much no luck.
this is so funny. I have been bombared with people telling us to go and eat at this place and then I pull up your blog and you too are telling me. It's definitely a sign!
I actually work right by one of those. Apparently we are gonna have to go some time before we move.
We have been so lucky since we moved. They have followed us everywhere. First in Manhattan and then Oregon about 30 minutes away. They just opened one now only 10 minutes away. I think they are following Eric. They lose business when he doesn't live close by. Good stuff!
Post a Comment