All that I can remember about the month of February is candy, sugar, and more candy.
This was completely Will's idea. What a good dad he is.
The not-so cooperative volcano.
I made my Mom go outside when it was -20 on this day. She did better than I thought.
This cake was inspired by the childrens book Bunny Cakes by Rosemary Wells. It is a very sweet and cute book, a definite must have book if you have kids. From the book, this cake is Max's Earthworm cake with red-hot masrshmallow squirters. My mother-in-law read this book to my kids many times when she was here recently. Did I mention that you gotta have it?
It's all about the cake.
My Mom came to MN just for my birthday. It was so fun to have her here.
Como (free) Zoo. Who doesn't love a free zoo?
This is where we go to escape the winter. No, its not Florida like so many other Minnesotians go, it is a conservatory. The kids ask me every single day if it is summer yet.
0 comments:
Post a Comment