We have all been sick (except for Will, he has some kind of special powers that don't allow him to get sick, he never missed a single day of dental school) since Christmas day and I have never been so excited to leave the house. We had croup, one ear infection, coughs, colds, pink eye, and pneumonia. How do you get pink eye if you never leave the house?
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Feeling blue
We have all been sick (except for Will, he has some kind of special powers that don't allow him to get sick, he never missed a single day of dental school) since Christmas day and I have never been so excited to leave the house. We had croup, one ear infection, coughs, colds, pink eye, and pneumonia. How do you get pink eye if you never leave the house?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Holy cow, Nanci! You are seriously such a trooper! I'm 99% sure I wouldn't be able to handle that kind of weather. Those PJ's pictures were hilarious! Sorry you guys haven't been feeling well. That's no fun.
Blame all of the sickness on Will, since he is the only one leaving the house on a regular basis. Somehow it all has to be his fault even if he stays well. =)Loved the PJs out in the snow. Thanks for calling the other days. We miss you!!!
I think due to cold feeling blue right.
Idaho Real Estate
Post a Comment