Sunday, June 8, 2008

Kid Pics

I know that my mom is dying to see how her grandkids pics turned out. I went out to get Ella's 2 year pictures taken and ended up having Rex hop into the mix of things. Ella really did not like sharing the spotlight with him.....that is why you don't see a picture with the two of them together. I keep telling myself that someday I will get them to smile really big and hug each other for a cute picture. I'll let you all know if that day ever comes. Ella was going to hold red tulips in her picture but you can see at the bottom corner of Rex's picture that he was more interested in the flowers than his sister. They both performed well for the camera, just not at the same time. That's okay, at $3.99 per sheet at the mall, I think we did pretty well.

REX 3 YEARS AND 5 MONTHS

ELLA 2 YEARS


ELLA 1 YEAR

12 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow your kids are cute! Great pictures, and great price. I'm always a sucker for the mail coupons to use at those mall places, but then I feel so bad when I end up spending next to nothing for all the work they did with my crazy kids.

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

They're sooo darling, Nanci. I thought the line about you'd let us know when they were adoring siblings was funny, too.

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

SO CUTE! Rex is so handsome, and Ella is just beautiful! We miss you guys. Sarah and Alex and Lucas would LOVE playing with Rex and Ella.

The Farnsworth Family said...

I LOVE the pics! Your kids are getting so big! So glad you posted these.

Erin said...

So cute! We have Anna's 1 year pics on Saturday and these adorable pictures just make me so excited!

{Steve and Amanda} said...

AW those are adorable pictures, Rex and Ella both are so cute. Ella's hair is getting so long!

MacMui Mom said...

Ella has really grown up. I love her curly hair. Rex is so handsome as well. We miss you and talk about you quite a bit!

Hugs from Mia!

Starley Family said...

These are really cute! I love that Rex wanted to hold the tulips. How fun and way to go bargain girl.

Emily said...

I really do love these pictures!

The Wylers said...

Okay, I grew up across the street from the Farnsworths and they are like family! Your little Ella looks just like Emily did when she was a baby. So adorable.

adventure knitter said...

Ella hair is so adorable! I'm totally jealous! Meg still hasn't had her first haircut. Although I guess I should be glad, since I actually don't know what to do with little girl hair.

Anonymous said...

I love the pics, we definitely miss those kids (and you guys too)!