Friday, June 13, 2008

Hate to Iron?

Wrinkle Releaser! Somebody out there was thinking of me when they made this product. Here is why I love it.

1. It smells good
2. It actually works
3. Great for when you are in a hurry
4. Again, It smells good
5. If your life is busy and you forget about the nice dress shirts that are sitting at
the bottom of you laundry basket, you have a new solution.

11 comments:

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Seriously? We definitely need to invest in that.

Emily said...

I concur with Amanda. We need to invest in that also. Looks pretty good since our ironing board broke and I threw it away...it was cheap.

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

Does it really work well for shirts? Jeff's are "wrinkle-free" but there's always a spot or two I wish I had time to iron out. I'm so not good at keeping up with ironing! I wonder if it would work on wrinkly bed sheets...

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

Your countdown is hilarious, by the way. You'll have it up for years before it runs out! Literally!

Cathy said...

I have only owned and iron probably the first year or so of our marraige.....I HATE TO IRON!! We just have always hung the clothes straight from the dryer, or used a water/spray bottle and misted them and hung them........WHALLA, NO WRINKLES! I am a total fabric softener girl, so I am gonna have to run right out to good ol' wally world and get me some of that nummy smelling stuff!
I think your "countdown clock" is HILLARIOUS! you go girl!

Beverly Ross said...

It works great and even comes in a travel size. Spray your shir, lay it on the bed and smoothe the wrinkles out, it 10 minutes it's dry and no wrinkles. It's FABULOUS! Greatest thing since sliced bread. You will love it.

Beverly Ross said...

It works on everything and comes in travel size. Best to spray, then lay on the bed and smooth the wrinkles out. Then magic in 10 minutes they are gone. FABULOUS! It's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Starley Family said...

Oooh! I may have to try it simply for the smell good factor!

Chris and Sarah Seymour said...

I love this stuff too. I think I love the smell the most. I often times spray it on my kids clothes just so the smell really good. Not to mention I don't iron, so this stuff is my best friend.

Robinson Duo said...

I have spent hours ironing today. I will have to hunt for this! Thanks for the tip. I love your kids pictures!

emily said...

i'll have to give that a try- it seems i'm always trying to convince myself, or brandon that the wrinkles aren't "that bad"...and it might just look like i got them in the car on the way to church!