Okay... just for the record, I do not listen to the Spice Girls. But one time I had Will download a song and it came back to bite him. Recently WIll was in a 10 hour surgery and he brought in his iPod for all the other surgeons to listen to. After about a few songs all of a sudden Will hears...."YO, I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I WHAT, WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT, SO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT, WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY WANT.........and blah blah goes the song. Oh, Will just died! Inside his mind he was thinking "You got to be kidding me!" The other surgeons were laughing and asking WIll who his favorite Spice Girl is. In Will's defense he did not know what they were talking about. He told them that it was his wife that asked for the song. They just laughed some more. Oh, poor Will. He really had nothing to do with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Oh so funny! Eric and I were both laughing while reading this. Poor Will!
That is really funny! I feel so bad for Will, that would be so embarrassing!
Ok- that is too funny!!!
We read this yesterday and laughed about it all day long! Rick felt for Will though.
I do remember Will telling me in dental school that his favorite Spice Girl was "Baby Spice". He said he was hiding his true love of the iconic girls pop band with the long hair and AC/DC t-shirt. It must feel good for Will to have this out in the open (eventhough his career as a surgeon is shot). I'm sure Dr. Ord and Colletti would be proud.
Too funny! It's a good thing he loves you so much! It IS a fun song to make fun of, though. Can't really blame the guys...
P.S. Love the new background. And have I told you lately that your kids are A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.?? I love your title picture. It's too funny that Ella is trying to eat the paint! My boys would do the exact same thing!
That's awesome! Don't they have a commercial just like that? Too funny that it happened to such a nice guy.
we all know what will really really wants.
brandon and i were busting up at this story. can totally picture it! would have loved to have been there!
Post a Comment