1. Flannel bedsheets----I cannot believe that I have made it through the past 5 winters without these. Ooooh what a difference flannel can be!
2. House slippers for everyone. I know that sounds kind of grandma-ish, but it can really make you feel warmer while inside.
3. Mittens for the little guys. Let's face it, who really has time to put gloves on 20 little fingers each time you go outside. Mittens are much faster and easier to deal with than gloves.
4. Extra set of keys under the car. This is for when you lock you kids inside the car.....and baby it's cold outside.
5. Down comforter and down coats. I was hesitant to buy a coat that had down in it because all the other crazy Minnesotans were walking around with thin fleece jackets. I wore my down coat just about every single darn cold day here. I stayed very warm during those below zero weeks. (technically it was a month this winter)
5 comments:
Nanci, I agree with e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. on your list!
I love that picture...your kids playing with sidewalk chalk with mounds of snow behind them and Rex wearing sunglasses! Priceless!
Rex is lookin stylish there. Oh, and I think Ella fell asleep... Just kidding. Cute post.
Brrrr! Cute picture, I love that they are out playing with the snow on the ground.
Love all of your new favs. I kinda giggled about the keys.
Post a Comment