
What is this @#*!@ bird doing on my @#$%& hand! Is that how I should remember Miss Mary Poppins? I saw an interview with Julie Andrews recently on television. She admitted that she has an uncontrollable potty mouth using four letter words. Right then and there she tainted all the wonderful thoughts that I had about her growing up. She is one of those movie stars that I thought would always speak perfect and kind words. In the back of my mind it is hard to think that Sly Stallone is really not an actual boxer or that the lawyer on Law and Order does not actually give out legal advice in real life. It is hard for me to think of 'ol Mary Poppins droppin those "f" bombs. Oh well, I still love her old movies.
MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO
Just one of the perks of having two kids really close together. If Rex is crying then Ella is crying. If Ella is thirsty then Rex is thirsty. If Ella wants to play dress up then Rex wants to play dress up. The good thing is that neither one really knows what it is like to be an only child, so they play really well together.
6 comments:
Oh man. I'd rather remember her as a nice lady, too. Bummers.
The kids are so cute!
Great! Now you've tainted it for me too! Just kidding. Although it is a little disturbing. That picture of Rex and Ella is so cute. Ella is looking so grown up! They really are beautiful kids.
I love the dress up picture! My brother and I did that too. We have pictures of him in a tutu that he isn't too fond of.
I would've never had guessed that she was a potty mouth, how crazy. That is so cute how Ella and Rex are so close and love each other. It is so sweet and the picture is adorable. Once Rex gets older he may be a bit embarrassed, oh well. I think all boys who have a sister have at least one picture wearing a skirt or tutu, I know mine does.
Mia thinks Ella's costume is sooo cute!!! I am sad about the whole Mary Poppins thing as well.
Please, say it is not true! I love Fraulein Maria and I have let the kids watch Mary Poppins multiple times in one day. I even read her children's book on motherhood last week at the library. Sad. Rex and Ella are great buds. Corey and Daryl can be found in similar garb throughout the day. They have a blast together!
Post a Comment