Ever find your lipstick coming right off? Or weird yucky clumps of lipstick matter moving itself to the corner of your mouth? This past christmas someone with much better taste and style than myself gave me MAC lipglass/lipgloss. Now I can see why it costs a few extra dollars. This stuff is amazing and it totally works. I don't have to worry about it coming right off. There really should be a commercial for this product outlasting rather than Cover Girl. Don't get me wrong, all of my make-up is super cheap but this was a fantastic gift that I received.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Love My Lips
Ever find your lipstick coming right off? Or weird yucky clumps of lipstick matter moving itself to the corner of your mouth? This past christmas someone with much better taste and style than myself gave me MAC lipglass/lipgloss. Now I can see why it costs a few extra dollars. This stuff is amazing and it totally works. I don't have to worry about it coming right off. There really should be a commercial for this product outlasting rather than Cover Girl. Don't get me wrong, all of my make-up is super cheap but this was a fantastic gift that I received.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'll have to look into it. I like lipgloss, I have 3 tubes of lipgloss in my purse.
Ooh! I keep hearing about MAC. I assumed it was a little pricey considering there is a boutique in the Towson Town Center but...if the product works, that's all that matters.
Hmmm... Think I might try it. I'm like Amanda. I have at least 3 lip glosses in my purse at all times.
I'm with ya - I switched over to MAC products and I LOVE them!! The lip gloss is super fun and if you ever try their other products, you would be hooked.
i love their lip gloss as well. i love their other product as well. you should try.
Oyster girl is my absolute favorite!! I agree it is worth the extra $.
Post a Comment