Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Not Your Lee Press On Nails


No, these are not stickers or airbrushed paint. This is regular old nail polish. We went to this nail salon in Tempe AZ called Quality Nails and they offered over 500 different designs just for your toes. So, it took me about 10-15 minutes to decide on a wild hot pink design. It's one thing to have your fingernails looking like this but I think it's okay to have wild toes.

7 comments:

Emily said...

Girls Gone Wild! That looks like so much fun! WOW! That makes me want to go get zebra striped nails! lol!

MacMui Mom said...

How fun!!! Never knew you had in it you!

Starley Family said...

I love the toes! I will have to check out a place like that. Maybe my swollen pregnant feet will be more acceptable in the winter if they have cute designs? What do you think. Okay maybe they are just never acceptable.

adventure knitter said...

totally cute! i'm jealous!! mine are bright blue right now, but that hot pink definitely beats that!

KatieB said...

glad your back to blogging! love the toes.

The Farnsworth Family said...

I love them! It makes my french manicured toes look so boring :)

twestfam4 said...

Love the toes!!!