It has been several years since everyone in my family has seen each other at the same time. It felt so good to be with family and to just visit. From left to right, my older sister Traci, my parents, younger sister Kati, older brother Matt, and me.
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Fun family photo!!!
What a cute fam you come from Nanci! Where the heck did you get your pretty curls from?
I'm loving this update.
I'm so glad you were able to spend some time with your family and with Will's. It looks like you had a great trip! Just what you needed!
You can't tell in this photo, but all of my siblings have some form of curly hair, I just have the curliest. My dad has hair exactly like mine but he is able to keep it so short that nobody can tell.
What a cute family!! It is nice to see all your family together. Thanks for visiting with us while you were in Arizona. I'm sure you were sad to leave our "HOT" temperatures.
Post a Comment