Wednesday, August 8, 2007

What happened?


All I know is that I briefly left the room (yes, Ella had all of her clothes on) with a movie on and came back to this. Somehow Ella figured out how to get half undressed all by herself. Rex seemed to be unaware of the whole event. I'm just glad that she has not tried this in public.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is adorable! We can not wait to see them!

amanda said...

he he he he!

MacMui Mom said...

Too funny!!!

Anonymous said...

CUTE! I wouldn't want that wet thing on either. She's smart!

Chrissy said...

I love it!

emily said...

hilarious. and even more so because rex isn't even aware!!

Gaby said...

Hilarious!

Emily said...

That is so funny!

Marisa said...

I'm happy to see you have a blog and 2 such adorable kids!

The Farnsworth Family said...

Seriously funny. Kids are not afraid to do roam naked we have found through the years! It was so great to see you guys!! Hopefully we will see you again soon!! Love ya

KatieB said...

Nanci, ella does have a cute bottom--but let's see something new :)

Elena said...

Nanci - We watched Mary Poppins at Joe's parents house this month and I thought of you!