Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Winter Carnival 2011

It is safe to say that anything you see here that is white is most certainly made out of snow. I have always wanted to go to the Winter Carnival here in Mini-so-ta but it has been too cold for us in the past years. This year it was in the low 20's and I felt that it was the perfect time to go. The kids had their winter gear on and ran and played in the snow. Will and I wore our regular clothes and we really paid for that. I shivered for most of the time but it was a lot of fun to see the hard work that people put into the ice and snow sculptures.





Ice wall





Jumping on the Snow Bed




T-Rex Snow Sculpture






Snow maze





St. Paul is where the party is at.




Ella decided to make a snow angel for a crowd of strangers.



Gotta lick the ice.




The very long ice wall.




Ice sculptures



Ella with an Egyptian ice sculpture.







1 comments:

MacMui Mom said...

Soooo coool!!! Glad you had the chance to see it before you move. Now you can say you ahve done it.