Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Minnesota January 2011


....and this is why I cannot live here for the rest of my life. This was the temp outside as I walked Rex to his bus. Was school canceled? No. Has it been canceled for one single day this school year? No. I think that these Minnesotans have some pretty darn tough skin if you ask me.








Rex and Ella are having a penguin tummy slide theme this year. They will do this on their inner tubes, sled, and even with nothing at all into the busy street.




Olivia began walking a few days before Christmas. She is so happy to be upright and vertical these days.

2 comments:

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Olivia is so cute, how fun that she's walking!
I think if San Antonio ever got that cold people would freak out and cancel school for weeks! (which I wouldn't mind :) but it's just so funny how different it is up north compared to the south.

KatieB said...

that festival was amazing! a good thing to visit once and then move somewhere warm :)