She looks healthy and active. The kids are super excited and they love to talk about her everyday.
17
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wahoo! How exciting! It seems like the Farnsworths are on a girl streak...how long do you think we can keep that up? I'm glad she is healthy and everything is going well. Keep us updated.
soooo excited for you guys!! hope you are feelin good and the pregnancy goes well. do you need me to send you some guereros or espos? i will if you are cravin it!!
That is so exciting to be having another girl. Yeah!!!! I can't believe it has been 2 years since DE. FYI, we are having identical twins. I don't know the gender yet though.
We have been married for 11 years and have 4 kids Rex, Ella, Olivia, and Logan. In those 11 years we moved 7 times and lived in 4 different states. We are enjoying our adventures as Will's XYZ+ years of school and residency bring us here, there, and everywhere.
17 comments:
Wahoo! How exciting! It seems like the Farnsworths are on a girl streak...how long do you think we can keep that up? I'm glad she is healthy and everything is going well. Keep us updated.
Congratulations! This is great, Nanci! How are you feeling?
soooo excited for you guys!! hope you are feelin good and the pregnancy goes well. do you need me to send you some guereros or espos? i will if you are cravin it!!
CONGRATS!! That's so exciting!!! I totally agree with Christie the Farnsworths are definitely on a streak here! Soo excited!
That's so great! 3D ultrasounds are so neat, I only had 2D but I'm hoping to get 3D with the next. Yay for Farnsworth girls!
congrats! that's awesome! poor rex...outnumbered...
Congrats!!!! I am sad that we will not be around to see her. Maybe on our next trip west. MIss you!
Yay for girls!! Rex and Ella will be such good helpers. Congratulations!
congrats!
Congratulations!!!! WOw look at those legs! Technology is amazing! So exciting, I just LOVE girls, no offense Rex cause you're pretty fun too.
Yay!!!! Congrats!
Super, duper congratulations!
Congratulations!!! That 3D ultrasound is awesome! It sure is a bummer to see how many days are left. But, she's on her way!!
Those 3D pics look kind of freaky! Her legs are so skinny. I'm coming over right now!
so happy for you!
That is so exciting to be having another girl. Yeah!!!! I can't believe it has been 2 years since DE. FYI, we are having identical twins. I don't know the gender yet though.
yeah, congratulation you guys, that is so exciting!
Post a Comment