Recently we were walking into a store and a couple of girls (ages 7-10) came walking out with lollipops in their mouths. Rex immediately stopped both of them and blurted out "Did you go poop?" The girls pulled their lollipops out and just stared at him. I told their mother that he always got a lollipop when he pooped on the potty when we were potty training him. She laughed and walked away. Then the other day at school Rex came in from recess and saw his teacher Pam sucking on a lollipop and said, "Pam, did you poop on the potty?" She started laughing and Rex kept a serious face and told her that he got one too for going on the potty and that it was real big (not the lollipop of course).
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Lollipops
Recently we were walking into a store and a couple of girls (ages 7-10) came walking out with lollipops in their mouths. Rex immediately stopped both of them and blurted out "Did you go poop?" The girls pulled their lollipops out and just stared at him. I told their mother that he always got a lollipop when he pooped on the potty when we were potty training him. She laughed and walked away. Then the other day at school Rex came in from recess and saw his teacher Pam sucking on a lollipop and said, "Pam, did you poop on the potty?" She started laughing and Rex kept a serious face and told her that he got one too for going on the potty and that it was real big (not the lollipop of course).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Seriously! Out loud! I'm laughing as I type this! Aren't kids just the cutest? Those poor girls! He's too funny...
Oh Nanci! This takes the cake for Dennis the Menace moments. How very funny.
That's so funny! It's cute that he thinks everyone also get's them when they do the big job (too bad it's not true :) Fun memories that you can tell him when he is older.
I love it! Kids say the greatest things!
that just made my day!!!
That is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!
so funny.
That is hilarious!! Straight faced and everything!?! I, too, laughed out loud when I read this!
too funny!!! Don't you love the candidness of kids?!
This was so funny!
Post a Comment