Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bumpity Bump Bump


26 weeks and counting. This little one is right on track with joining her brother and sister in the 91/2 pound club. Yikes! (don't expect anymore preggo pics)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous! I hope I look as cute as you at 26 weeks. We miss you guys and hope everything is going well!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Oh, but you're so beautiful and trim! You're almost there . . . almost.

Emily said...

I love the picture! You look fantastic, as usual - just too cute!

Shasta said...

Thanks for the prego pic. I tell you what, if I get to 26 weeks, I will post a pic of myself. There you go...this should make you feel better. I think you look adorable.

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

No more preggo pics?? But you look so cute! You're more than halfway there. Good luck!

KatieB said...

you look great! everyone pops out earlier with the third. hang in there!

{Steve and Amanda} said...

You look so good, Nanci! We're so excited for you.

Erin said...

You look adorable!

I'm so jealous of other people that can look cute while pregnant. My face got so fat, I didn't even know who was looking back at me from the mirror!

Nicole said...

Nanci, you look great. I'm so excited for you, another little girl! Congratulations.

MacMui Mom said...

You are soooooo cute pregnant. I tihnk we do need to see a few more pics!!!