Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Spring

After visiting this garden I asked Will if he wanted to move back to AZ. He just gave me a funny look. I cannot get over how beautiful these flowers and blossoms really are. Wish you could smell the lilacs.


Popcorn Tree.








Sweet smells of Spring.

















This spot looks just like the Garden of Giverny by Monet.








I could smell these lilacs all day long.

7 comments:

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

I wish I could smell the lilacs, too! I love lilacs. Your kiddos are getting so big! I gotta say, I'm loving Rex's hair. He looks so grown up and handsome! All the blossoms and garden pictures look amazing. I wish we lived closer so our kids could play. Miss you guys!

MacMui Mom said...

You could move back here and still get spring flowers and such without such icky winters!

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Yay for warmer weather and no snow! Those flowers are beautiful. I love seeing all the pictures of you guys.

That's so funny how Ella new precisely what she wanted done for her birthday. The treats look so yummy.

I can't believe how grown up they both look!

Erin said...

Looks beautiful! I can't believe how big your kids have gotten...and Rex doesn't have blond hair anymore! So cute!

The Farnsworth Family said...

The flowers are beautiful. The garden is gorgeous! I feel like your kids grow a year every time I see pics of them. Rex looks so tall and grown up. I am glad Ella had such a great birthday.

Laura said...

Wow. After enduring all those horrible temps and snow storms, it's only fitting that you have the most impressive Spring pictures too. Enjoy! (for all of us! haha)

Chrissy said...

Beauiful pictures!