I have seriously wondered if there were any hispanic people in the entire state of MN. Until a few weeks ago I was at the zoo and I overheard a little boy yelling at the top of his lungs "Toro-Toro" at the big buffalo sitting on the ground. Ah, indeed I wondered no more. So I searched and found a celebration going on to honor my heritage (it's an on going joke between myself and Will). As soon as we arrived at the festivities I had a one track mind and was determined to find some empanadas....no such luck....just a taco on a stick. Ewe. We also found ourselves checking out all of the latest low riders with the Vato Cholos of course. I love Cinco De Mayo and all of the pride and joy that it brings out in the large crowds of people. We look forward to going back next year and possibly daring ourselves to a deep fried taco on a stick.

This one is for my Hombres.

Rex trying out for the Mariachi band.

Gotta have a bullride.

Dancin' to the music.
0 comments:
Post a Comment