She loves to play with Rex and is so easy going that she will play anything that he is interested in. I feel so blessed that she gets along with Rex so well and they keep each other entertained for hours. She enjoys reading books all hours of the day. Her favorite activity is to spend time with her Dad so he can throw her up in the air. At the end of the day she likes to ask Will if he took all the teeth out at work and then remembered to put them back in before he comes home. I think leaving teeth out of someone is just a disturbing thought to her.
When Ella was an infant the doctor used some kind of calculation using her stats and guess-timated that she was going to be 6 foot and 3 inches tall. It's a little off I think. At her 3 yr appointment her new doctor did the same calculation and said that she will be 5 feet 7 inches tall. Anywho, she's growing just fine and she is not turning into some kind of giant that people kindly keep reminding me.
3 years old.
Ella and all of her birthday food. Ideally we would have eaten this later but she was too excited and could not wait. Curious George, monkey bread, and bananas to make it all complete.
She kept that smile all day long.
The long awaited bike!
4 comments:
So cute! I am so glad she had such a good day. I am also pleased that she is not supposed to be really tall but time will tell.
Yum. I could go for some monkey bread right now!
I can't believe she's three! She's adorable!
um, i need that monkey bread recipe. suddenly i'm starving!
Post a Comment