Monday, December 12, 2011

Past few months




Merry Christmas! It looks like we are going to have a "brown" Christmas after all....kind of exciting since we usually get a heavy dose of "white" in our neck of the woods.


Rockin' the Spam Museum
Much to my surprise the kids really-really like Spam. As for myself, I tried it once as a child and that was good enough for me.


Found toes


Olivia turns 2








National Eagle Center. Outside looking for eagles.


Even the eagle is looking right at the camera (well actually he is probably looking a few miles behind me)


Apple picking





The kids find these fury caterpillars each time we go out for a walk



Logan 2 months, Rex 2 months




Mario


Princess Peach


Strawberry



Peapod





Boo Zoo





Old Man sitting in his chair looking out the window.










Rex's First Day of 1st Grade


Ella's First Day of Kindergarten


Wisconsin Cave. This cave maintains a constant temperature of 45 degrees year round. I think that we will have to come back here this winter to warm up.



Mississippi River


Mississippi River Locke in Minneapolis


Wisconsin

2 comments:

Emily Norby said...

You have one good-looking family. Thanks for the info. on the cave; we may have to escape there this winter, too!

Shasta said...

I know these are a few months old, but your kids are growing up so quickly. What a great family you have. Maybe I should take a drive out to you this summer?? I'm in Pittsburgh now-so, it wouldn't be too bad of a drive. :)