Saturday, November 26, 2011

Logan 5 months old

4 comments:

Shasta said...

You have such a beautiful family!! Congrats on surviving the residency. Congrats to Will for finishing it. It couldn't have been easy. Where are you living now??

Nanci said...

Thanks Shasta. We are still living in Minnesota. Where has the time gone? Can you believe that Ella and Addi were just newborns when we met? I hope that you guys are loving PA, I was just telling Will today that I miss PA sooo much! I miss seeing those buggies on the side of the road.

MacMui Mom said...

he is soooo cute!!!

Shasta said...

Well, don't be too jealous. This side of PA isn't that awesome. LOL We miss the east side of PA as well. We were in DE this past weekend and we drove home through Lancaster, we miss it so much!! Maybe we should get together sometime in the summer? I think Green Bay is about 6 hours from us-you aren't too far into Minnesota right? That would be fun. I've never been to Minnesota, wanna come to Pittsburgh?

No, I can't believe we Ella and Addie as newborns!! I can't believe where the time has gone.