Sunday, December 12, 2010

Olivia Turns 1

It's hard to believe that Olivia is 1. She has such an adorable personality that really fits her cute smile. She loves to laugh at her older brother and sister and enjoys following them around. Her favorite toy is her bear that she calls "ba." She really dislikes the snow but enjoys the water. She has really brought a lot of happiness into our home this last year.



1st DAY HERE





1 MONTH OLD





2 MONTHS OLD





3 MONTHS OLD





4 MONTHS OLD





5 MONTHS OLD





6 MONTHS OLD






7 MONTHS OLD






8 MONTHS OLD





9 MONTHS OLD





10 MONTHS OLD




11 MONTHS OLD



1 YEAR OLD

I decided to recreate my first birthday cake for Olivia. My Mom said that I reached for the candle and touched the flame. Well, Olivia did the same thing only she did not cry like I did. The kids were all more interested in the marshmallows rather than the cake itself.

1 comments:

Shasta said...

She's a cutie!! How is the snow??