Saturday, March 27, 2010
The kids
I feel bad that most of these pictures are of Olivia. I need to make a better effort in the future to take pictures of the kids instead of always the baby.
Rex bought himself a camera using his money from the tooth fairy. The cost was $1.00 Can't beat that. It is a spy camera, so he can only see out the side of the camera instead of directly in front.


I think that these Bumbo seats are way over priced. Yet, I found myself wanting one very badly. What did I do you ask? My mom sent me some cash in the mail for my birthday and told me to spend it on myself and not on the kids..... well I just had to buy the Bumbo seat and figured that it is kinda for myself.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You guys are such fun parents!!! I LOVE the spy camera Rex has. What a cutie! Olivia is to die for. She is so adorably chubby!! Todd thinks she looks alot like her cousin Addi. (And I totally agree.)
Olivia is so cute. It's always good to get lots of pictures of her. I know some people who when they were younger felt their older siblings had more baby pictures than them.
Agreed! Bumbo seats are way expensive. I thought for the price they would be a more durable material or something.
olivia is so so so so gorgeous and squishy looking! i wish i could love her up in person. we miss you guys!
Cute, cute, cute!!! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment