Saturday, November 22, 2008

Rex and Ella love Halloween


I just love this picture of Rex and Ella.


Saturday Night Fever. Another Halloween party.


It was an unusual 60 degrees outside on Halloween night so Ella decided to change into her dress-up clothes. I figured that this would be the last and only warm Halloween for a fairy/butterfly costume. She still wears her monkey costume around the house.


Getting ready to trick-or-treat with our favorite people.


By far, the best part for Rex and Ella.


I allowed the kids to do whatever they wanted with their pumpkins.


Can't forget about the jack-o-lantern pizza! It was a big hit at our house this year.

5 comments:

The Farnsworth Family said...

We LOVED our Jack-o-lantern pizza too! The kids looked adorable! I love both of Ella's costumes. We can't wait until we have fairy dress ups at our house :) We miss you guys and hope we can see you in a month or so!

{Steve and Amanda} said...

I love the Saturday Night Fever move from Rex! So cute. I'm glad they both had so much fun this Halloween. That pizza looks nummy.

Anonymous said...

They are so adorable...We can't wait to see you all next week! I love the pizza idea, we might have to borrow that idea.

Emily said...

I love the picture of Rex & Ella at the top! So funny. I totally need to remember your fun traditions you do like the haunted gingerbread houses..too fun

emily said...

good idea with the pizza. love rex's costume.