Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Good Times

DENTAL SCHOOL FRIENDS
TWO years ago Will graduated from dental school and we said good-bye to everyone in this picture. I miss everyone SO MUCH. Since graduation I have come to really appreciate the friendships and support system that we had with each other during those four years.

Can I just say that we are so glad to be outside! I really don't know how people can live here for many cold winters. We decided to go outside to a sculpture garden in Minneapolis and let the kids run free. It wasn't until after we had taken the pictures and I climbed up a sculpture with Rex that we read the signs that said to keep off. The other people looking at us must have thought that we were a bunch of morons climbing onto artwork. Where is my common sense?


10 comments:

Rachel said...

I agree with you about the friends and support in dental school. It was like nothing else, and I really miss the friendships, the ward, play groups, and activities around Baltimore.

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

Those are some pretty cool pictures. I like the one with the cherry. Don't worry. We've probably all done the same thing... or at least the kids have. If they really want people to keep off, they should make the signs more obvious!

emily said...

i was just thinking about that the other day... time has flown by. seems like yesterday we were watching the boys get their fancy white coats!

Erin said...

Hey, I know some of those people! :) Saying goodbye to friends is always really hard.

I wouldn't worry about the signs...after a long, hard winter they kids just need to run wild for a couple hours!

KatieB said...

how i miss you so! take a trip to texas!

The Farnsworth Family said...

So funny... we would have been taking pictures of our kids on the art too. Some see art, the kids see a big slide and play place :) Your kids are so cute and I can't believe how big Ella is. Glad she had such a fun bday!

Sam and Josh said...

Fun times back in dental school but even more fun now without the studying.

Chrissy said...

I watched Joe and Elena's DVD with the girls the other day! It cracked me up and made me miss everyone so much! We need to plan a 5 year reunion!

Starley Family said...

Such great photos Nanc! Nate and I played do you know with your class photo. I am sad to say I didn't know half...ah well. The half I did are AWESOME! Anyway I know what you mean about the scary faces/looking away ordeal. At least they will have plenty funny shots to choose from in their wedding photo montage...

Robinson Duo said...

Hey, I just download and saved your picture and labelled it "Dental Students" :) Good Memories.