
Today is the offical first day of spring. Not sure what that means for Minnesota, but I know that it means the rest of the country can wear flip flops. It is going to snow tonight but I don't care because for the very FIRST time since I have lived here the snow will melt the next day. Yes! I love it when it is above 32 degrees....awesome! It snowed on Thanksgiving day and the snow did not melt until last week.....crazy!
4 comments:
That's a great picture. I love tulips! They're tulips, right? Rex is a cutie. I can relate to the snow thing. The first time the snow stuck here, it lasted until... well, it's still here in some places. And it snowed on the 16th of March! But didn't stick. None of it is sticking anymore. Yay for spring!
Oh how I wish the flip flops were a choice for me. It's freezing here!
I love spring, it is definitely my favorite season. But I know that in MN the beginning of spring was usually muddy and dirty because the snow was melting. Summer will be wonderful for you though :)
I love the pic! Rex is so big! I am so happy Spring has finally hit for you :) I know you will enjoy it so much!
Post a Comment