Thursday, October 29, 2009
Apple pickin' time
Well, not exactly. These photos were taken in September and it has since snowed here 4 times. We went to a table filled with apple samples to find out which apple we wanted to pick. We loved the Honey Crisp but it was $15.00 for just five pounds. So we decided to pick some less desirable apples and have fun in the apple orchard. Will's height came in handy when most of the apples remained at the top of the tree. The kids would pick the apple way up high and then they would take a bite out of it before Will could set them down on the ground. After picking apples each of us stuffed ourselves full of cider donuts and apple cinnamon rolls. It's all about the yummy food on the farm.

Forget the fresh apples......I'm completely motivated to go to the farm just for the cider donuts!!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Nanci, the kids look so cute. You're right, Will is better than a ladder.
Good luck with your delivery.
I'm totally with you on the donut motivation! The apple cider donuts are definitely a huge factor in why I go apple picking every year!
Yummmm... fresh apples. I've never had cider donuts, but the little smear on Rex's face made me drool!
I love these pictures!! My favorite is the one of you and ella with your sunglasses on. Too cute!
Post a Comment